Problems receiving emails
Members may occasionally experience problems receiving emails due to spam and junk mail filter settings. Check your junk email folder regularly in case email has arrived there rather than your inbox.
As a first step, please make sure your email address on FindSomeone is correct.
The first thing to do is to add the following email addresses to your address book in your email account:
Here's how to further ensure you receive our emails:
If you use Hotmail
To prevent FindSomeone emails being added to Hotmail's Junk folder, login to your Hotmail account and follow these steps:
- Click on the "Options" button at the top-right of the page
- Select "More Options" from the dropdown menu
- Under the Junk e-mail heading, select the "Safe and blocked senders" option
- Select "Safe senders"
- Type "findsomeone.co.nz" into the box and click the "Add to list" button. You should see "@findsomeone.co.nz" appear in the "Safe senders and domains" list on the right.
If you use gmail
To prevent FindSomeone emails being added to Gmail's Spam folder, login to your Gmail account and follow these steps:
- Click "Settings" at the top-right of the page and then select "Filters"
- Click "Create a new filter" at the bottom of the page
- Enter "findsomeone" in the 'From' field
- Select 'Next step'
- Tick 'Never send it to Spam'
- Click "Create Filter"
If you use Yahoo!
To prevent FindSomeone emails being added to Yahoo's Spam folder, login to your Yahoo! account and follow these steps:
- Click "Options" at the top-right of the page
- Select "Mail Options"
- Click "Filters", then "Create or edit filters"
- Click "Add"
- Enter "findsomeone" as a 'From header'
- Select "Move the message to inbox"
- Click "Add Filter"
Want further assistance?
Email us your question