Problems receiving emails
We know it's frustrating when you're not receiving the emails you want. If that's the case, give these a go:
- Check your 'Email settings' page to check you're subscribed to the emails you want us to send you.
- Confirm which email address is connected to your FindSomeone account.
- Check your junk and spam folders.
- Add 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and 'email@example.com' to your contacts or safe-sender lists.
- Check your inbox isn't full by sending yourself an email.
If you've tried the above and are still having issues, try updating your email.
Want further assistance?
Email us your question