Your profile photo is the first photo people see when they search or match with you. Your other photos will still be available for other members to view on your profile.
Uploading a photo
- Open the drop-down menu in the top-right, then select 'My Photos'.
- Select 'Upload photos' - choose the photos you want to upload from your device.
- Select 'Main photo' on the photo you want as your main profile photo.
Tips for a great main photo:
- A basic, cropped "head-and-shoulders" shot of you
- Clean and in-focus
- Taken in the last two years
- Too zoomed in, whole face not visible
- Too zoomed out
- Face hidden behind a hat and sunglasses
- Group photos (unless it has been cropped to just you)
- Photos of other people, random objects, or places
Check out this handy guide for taking great profile photos.
To hide a photo from your profile, select 'Hide' on the photo. Hidden photos aren't displayed on your profile, or in search results - it's only visible to you. Anyone with the URL will still be able to view it.
To delete a photo, select 'Delete' on the photo. This will permanently remove it from your profile and can't be undone.
Want further assistance?
Email us your question